Dear Valued Customers,
In order to protect the health and welfare of our employees along with keeping our customers and public safe, effective March 23, 2020 we are temporarily making the following collection changes until further notice.
All trash/refuse must be placed in a company designated cart, a can with handles, or bagged. Loose unconstrained items will not be collected. More specifically:
-All bulk item/construction debris collection is suspended until further notice.
-All white good/e-waste collection is suspended until further notice.
At this time, yard waste and recycling service is unaffected by the changes; however, we do anticipate potential changes to yard waste and recycling programs also.
We will continue practicing the protocols and recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Again, these are temporary changes made in the effort to keep your community and our employees safe. We will update you as soon as anything changes moving forward.
Welcome to MDC Environmental Services
Complete solutions for home and business customers
- The safety of our employees and the public-at-large
- Exceptional customer service
MDC Environmental Services is a locally operated company. We seek continuous improvement in everything we do – with primary emphasis on our safety record and customer satisfaction.
We’ve been looking at ways to reduce our impact on the environment since long before it became fashionable – monitoring the resources we use and disposing of waste responsibly has been part of our business since Day One. From our trucks to our offices, we’re always finding ways to be more green, and here are some of them:
- Our entire fleet of collection vehicles is currently using biodiesel fuel.
- We have converted some of our collection vehicles to a propane fuel source, and we are encouraged by the initial results and evaluating next steps.
- We continually seek to improve the efficiency of our routes and reduce our engine idle time in order to reduce airborne emissions from our trucks.
- All of our locations have developed aggressive recycling programs, from the office staff to shop personnel.
- We have developed a company-wide “Green Team” to further explore ways to reduce our impact on the environment. One recent initiative was the elimination of bottled drinking water and movement to in-house water filtration systems.
- We participate in a variety of community-based recycling task forces.