Make an impact – by making less of an impact on our planet. Here are a few tips on simple ways around the house that you can reduce your impact on the planet and save resources for future generations:
- Reuse your water bottle. Avoid buying bottled water. In fact, reuse everything at least once, especially plastics.
- Check out your bathroom. Use low-flow faucets, showerheads, and toilets.
- Start a compost pile in your back yard or on your rooftop.
- Use compact fluorescent light bulbs – youʼll save energy costs and probably change bulbs less often.
- Turn off lights and electronics when you leave the room. Unplug your cell phone charger from the wall when not using it. Turn off energy strips and surge protectors when not in use (especially overnight).
- Recycle your newspapers.
- Car pool.
- Ride a bike.
- Get off junk mail lists.
- Buy products that use recyclable materials whenever possible.
|QUESTIONS ? 815-568-7274|